LAUREL, Miss. (AP) — Police have charged a man in a stabbing in Mississippi.
WDAM-TV reports Terrus Magee turned himself in and was charged with aggravated domestic assault in the Saturday morning stabbing.
Laurel police Captain Tommy Cox says officers were dispatched to a home at 1:18 a.m. and found the woman suffering from stab wounds.
Cox says the woman was taken to a hospital and was later taken to Forrest General in Hattiesburg for treatment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amid Trump’s crackdown, thousands of asylum-seekers on the border are giving up
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
Magee’s bond was set at $100,000. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer. A message left at a phone listing for Magee wasn’t immediately returned.