LAUREL, Miss. (AP) — Police have charged a man in a stabbing in Mississippi.
WDAM-TV reports Terrus Magee turned himself in and was charged with aggravated domestic assault in the Saturday morning stabbing.
Laurel police Captain Tommy Cox says officers were dispatched to a home at 1:18 a.m. and found the woman suffering from stab wounds.
Cox says the woman was taken to a hospital and was later taken to Forrest General in Hattiesburg for treatment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Elusive red sprites, like glowing jellyfish in the night sky, photographed in Oklahoma
- Sri Lanka military gets special powers after deadly bombings VIEW
- Claims of shoddy production draw scrutiny to a second Boeing jet
- SpaceX suffers serious setback with crew capsule accident
Magee’s bond was set at $100,000. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer. A message left at a phone listing for Magee wasn’t immediately returned.