Flames tore through a three-story house in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood late Tuesday.
Neighbors said no one was inside the home when the fire broke out just after 10 p.m. at Third Avenue Northwest and Northwest 41st Street.
Onlookers crowded the area in front of the house as Seattle firefighters struggled to put out the flames, which shot up from the roof and garage. The last flames firefighters tamped down had engulfed a car at the home.
Most Read Stories
- Long Before Divorce, Bill Gates Had Reputation for Questionable Behavior
- UW researchers think a fish might be the answer to treating mood disorders, addiction
- Wild horses adopted under a federal program are going to slaughter
- Beneath Biden’s folksy demeanor, a short fuse and an obsession with details
- The Gateses’ public split spotlights a secretive fortune, with a hush-hush Kirkland entity at the center
The Seattle Fire Department will investigate what caused the fire.