“Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?” is the nation’s top nonfiction best-seller.
- Indian children’s book includes Hitler as leader ‘who will inspire you’
- Finally published in the U.S.: a splendid biography of the mysterious Agatha Christie | Book review
- Aminatta Forna’s novel ‘Happiness’ begins as a mystery, becomes a romance | Book review
- Elizabeth George’s 20th Inspector Lynley mystery is a hefty treat | Book review
NEW YORK (AP) — Aretha Franklin is canceling two upcoming concerts on doctor's orders. The Queen of Soul's management team says in a statement Friday that Franklin will not perform March 25 at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center in Newark, New Jersey. That show would have taken place on her 76th birthday. Franklin also...
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Everyone’s Irish for Seattle’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Irish Festival | Weekend Highlight
- Set in Seattle, but mostly filmed in L.A.? How 'Grey's Anatomy' spinoff 'Station 19' does it
- ZooTunes announces first five shows in summer concert series
- 7 movies open March 16; our reviewers weigh in
- Seattle-set 'Station 19' premiere may make you want to scream 'Fire!' to escape
- Set in Seattle, but mostly filmed in L.A.? How ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ spinoff ‘Station 19’ does it
- AT&T and Justice Department will collide in court Monday over Time Warner merger
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ thinks it’s figured out the Trump brothers, but does it get them right?
- TV Picks for Wednesday, March 14, include ‘Speechless’ and ‘The X-Files’
- Levine fired by Met after it finds evidence of sexual abuse
- How to get into classical music? Watch a movie, go to live performances and more tips
- Many shows in citywide Seattle Celebrates Shakespeare festival mix music and the Bard VIEW
- Seattle Opera, with help of a few friends, presents opera-play hybrid ‘Beatrice and Benedict’