- In Oliver Sacks’ final book, the writer’s signature charm and self-effacing kindness shine through one last time
- ‘Where the Crawdads Sing’ is the nation’s top fiction best-seller
- ‘Where the Crawdads Sing’ is the top local fiction best-seller
- Ta-Nehisi Coates, Malcolm Gladwell among Seattle Arts & Lectures speakers in 2019-20 season
CANNES, France (AP) — Pedro Almodovar's "Pain and Glory" is a self-portrait of rare precision and warm intimacy. It stars Antonio Banderas as Salvador Mallo, a famous aging filmmaker, hobbled by physical ailments, who lives in a Madrid apartment reproduced from Almodovar's own, right down to the books on the shelves and the paintings on...
- The Rolling Stones announces a rescheduled date for its postponed Seattle concert
- How the world of jazz is opening to thousands of Seattle kids who might have been left out VIEW
- Seattle-area music and nightlife events, May 17-23: Jorja Smith and Kali Uchis, Art Garfunkel and more
- Mick Jagger has his moves back after heart problem
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actress Julianna Margulies knew she was claustrophobic. But she didn't realize just how much until she had to wear a sealed, full-body biosafety suit while filming the upcoming limited series "The Hot Zone." Margulies had to spend hours in the suit while filming the six-part show about how the deadly Ebola...
- ‘Kim’s Convenience,’ focusing on a Korean Canadian family, goes from Netflix screen to Seattle stage
- A ‘magazine’ that’s performed onstage, with much audience interaction — Pop-Up Magazine comes to Seattle
- A small Seattle theater takes a gamble, importing an experimental New York show
- 2019 Tony Award nominees include former Seattleite Heidi Schreck
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Review: Death Cab for Cutie, ODESZA's Bellingham love fest starts summer early VIEW
- And the winner of the 'Game of Thrones' is ... VIEW
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finale: 9 things we still want to know
- 'Jeopardy!' winner James Holzhauer keeps dominating. Does it matter if he broke the game?
- 6 movies open May 17 in the Seattle area; our reviewers weigh in
- Everything you need to know about the hottest tickets in town: Seattle events for May 2019
- Dance Theatre of Harlem celebrates 50 years with a Seattle tour stop
- In their spare time, this group of mostly Seattle-based South Asian techies created a dance-drama spectacle, coming to ACT
- PNB’s ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ is a joy on every level