“Becoming” is the nation’s top nonfiction best-seller.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Singapore's defense ministry says actor Aloysius Pang has been seriously injured during a military training exercise in New Zealand. The ministry said the 28-year-old actor was injured on Saturday while he was repairing a Singapore Self-Propelled Howitzer, a motorized piece of artillery that looks similar to a small tank. The...
- Ronnie Milsap returned to his iconic studio for duets album
- Seattle-area music and nightlife events, Jan. 18-24: ‘Cry & Roar IX’, Fruit Bats and more
- ‘Our country is in a hellhole right now’: Cardi B blasts Trump over government shutdown
- 'He changed music': Chris Cornell tribute draws performances by Metallica and Foo Fighters VIEW
Most Read Entertainment Stories
- Not even a goodbye: KIRO abruptly cancels 'The Ron & Don Show'
- Q13 Fox staffer fired after TV station airs altered Trump video WATCH
- New on Netflix in January 2019: 'Ant-Man and the Wasp,' 'Incredibles 2,' 'Black Earth Rising' and 'Solo: A Star Wars Story'
- Tacoma Art Museum opens new Benaroya wing VIEW
- 5 movies open Jan. 18; our reviewers weigh in
The queen faces a tough decision on “Victoria on Masterpiece.”
- ‘Dear Evan Hansen,’ a teen musical hit, delves into deep, and digital, issues
- Broadway theaters to dim lights to honor Carol Channing
- A show that's cast each night by lottery? Strawberry Theatre Workshop tries it with 'Everybody'
- From ‘Hamilton’ fever to the new Nordic Museum, Seattle’s arts-and-culture world saw a packed 2018 VIEW
- Shura Baryshnikov comes to Seattle, pursuing her own kind of dance
- Everything you need to know about the hottest tickets in town: Seattle events for January 2019 VIEW
- ‘That transformation is radical’: Tango trend allows swap of traditional gender roles
- Ghosts, plastic sheeting, Oprah: the hypnotic cultural kaleidoscope of ‘Poor People’s TV Room’ at On the Boards