Want to talk about Proposition 1 to create a Seattle Park District? The proposition on the Aug. 5 ballot would create a Seattle Park District to fund the city’s park system.
Join us for a live chat on Tuesday from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. with panelists who support and oppose the Proposition.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle-area residents should prepare for wild weather ahead, forecasters say
- As experts warn of brutal flu 'twindemic,' here are 8 things to know about getting your flu shot
- King County customers of restaurants, theaters, gyms must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
- A Kansas boy entered a unique insect at the state fair. It triggered a federal investigation
- COVID-19 kills Moses Lake couple, orphans their 8-year-old after visit to the fair
Don Harper, part of the Our Parks Forever campaign, opposes the passage of Proposition 1.
Brad Kahn, the board chair of the Seattle Parks Foundation, is a volunteer on the Seattle Parks For All campaign that supports the passage of Proposition 1.
Thanh Tan, multimedia editorial writer, who has covered Proposition 1 for the editorial board.
Others who will be on the chat:
Sharon Pian Chan, associate opinions editor, will moderate the discussion.
Nikolaj Lasbo, producer/editor for digital opinion engagement, will produce the chat.
All readers are also welcome to comment, ask questions and answer the questions on the chat. Our goal is to create an online forum for civil debate.
[do action=”scribblelive” chatid=”745103″ template=”21025″/]