BATTLE CREEK, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say a man who died on a northeast Nebraska farm was accidentally electrocuted.
The accident Friday near Battle Creek killed 54-year-old Greg Weidner, who lived in Madison.
Madison County Attorney Joe Smith told the Norfolk Daily News that Weidner was injured while working on an irrigation pivot well. No autopsy was ordered.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At Costco food-sample line, gunfire, death and unanswered questions
- Billionaire landowners redraw old boundaries across the West
- Militia threat shuts down Oregon Statehouse amid walkout VIEW
- Skydiving plane in Hawaii crash had scary 2016 mishap VIEW
- Botched statue of St. George is ‘unrestored’ to original dignity
Information from: Norfolk Daily News, http://www.norfolkdailynews.com