- Tukwila psychiatric hospital to close, lay off nearly 300 staff
- 4 of 7 teenagers who escaped from Echo Glen charged as adults
- Plea deal struck for final shooter in 2020 downtown Seattle gunfight
- Car crash kills one in Seattle’s Central District
- Saturday service starts this weekend on Kitsap fast ferries
Come, see the herons
Business & Tech
- Thousands of WA workers remain trapped in unemployment overpayments
- The student loan payment pause is ending. Here’s how to prepare.
- Seattle-area manufacturer fined $2M, accused of 175 safety violations
- ChatGPT took their jobs. Now they walk dogs and fix air conditioners.
- What the Amazon Alexa settlement means for parents and kids