LOS ANGELES (AP) — A YouTube prankster has been arrested after climbing the famous “Hollywood” sign.
KTLA-TV in Los Angeles reports (http://bit.ly/1U9czSl ) Vitaly Zdorovestskiy (ze-DOOR’-uh-vest-skee) was arrested after climbing the sign Wednesday evening.
In a video taken from atop the sign and later posted on Snapchat, Zdorovestskiy says, “I’m all the way up, nothing can stop me.” KTLA video shows Zdorovestskiy waving a flag with the words, “I’m Back,” from the top of the sign’s ‘D.’
Zdorovestskiy has more than 9 million subscribers to his YouTube channel, where his videos show off dozens of pranks. One video is a compilation showing Zdorovestskiy and others getting arrested following various pranks.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- TikToker ate just McDonald’s for 100 days — and lost 58 pounds
- No survivors found after plane that flew over DC, led to fighter jets scramble crashes in Virginia
- Colleagues want a 95-year-old judge to retire. She's suing them instead
- Loss of oxygen in cabin may have led to Virginia plane crash, experts say
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events