PHOENIX (AP) — Phoenix police say a collision ejected four of the five people in the two vehicles and sent both vehicles into a block wall, fatally injured a 3-year-old boy and leaving a 6-year-old girl in extremely critical condition.
Police say the three other people injured in the wreck include a man and a woman who were in the same vehicle as the two young children and a man who was driving the other vehicle.
The wreck occurred Monday night on the 1800 block of East Greenway Park in north Phoenix.
Sgt. Vince Lewis says impairment is being investigated as a possible factor.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH
No identities were released.