PHOENIX (AP) — Phoenix police say a collision ejected four of the five people in the two vehicles and sent both vehicles into a block wall, fatally injured a 3-year-old boy and leaving a 6-year-old girl in extremely critical condition.
Police say the three other people injured in the wreck include a man and a woman who were in the same vehicle as the two young children and a man who was driving the other vehicle.
The wreck occurred Monday night on the 1800 block of East Greenway Park in north Phoenix.
Sgt. Vince Lewis says impairment is being investigated as a possible factor.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department
No identities were released.