GILLETTE, Wyo. (AP) — Wyoming U.S. Sen. Mike Enzi has been released from a hospital after undergoing emergency gallbladder surgery over the weekend.
Press Secretary Max D’Onofrio says the 73-year-old Republican was discharged Wednesday from Campbell County Memorial Hospital in Gillette.
He says Enzi is feeling much better and is back to work, although with a lighter schedule than normal.
Enzi has been a senator since 1997 and is now chairman of the Senate Budget Committee.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- 'Stay tuned' for new evidence against Trump in July hearings
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- 3 feet of rain sets up 4th round of flood misery for Sydney