POWELL, Wyo. (AP) — A 22-year-old man has died after the forklift he was driving flipped and ejected him in northern Wyoming.
Police say Kade Englert, of Lovell, died in the accident that occurred about 5 p.m. Monday in Powell.
The Cody Enterprise reports that police say Englert was driving the forklift on a street when he veered right and over corrected, causing the forklift to flip.
Englert died later at Powell Valley Hospital.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Melania Trump dons 'I really don't care, do u?' jacket
- Trump to propose reorganizing the government, targeting safety net programs
- Iran lists demands for improving relations with US
- Koko, beloved gorilla who learned to use sign language, has died
- White House proposes federal government overhaul
Information from: The Cody Enterprise, http://www.codyenterprise.com