POWELL, Wyo. (AP) — A 22-year-old man has died after the forklift he was driving flipped and ejected him in northern Wyoming.
Police say Kade Englert, of Lovell, died in the accident that occurred about 5 p.m. Monday in Powell.
The Cody Enterprise reports that police say Englert was driving the forklift on a street when he veered right and over corrected, causing the forklift to flip.
Englert died later at Powell Valley Hospital.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- In Baltimore and other cities, a stolen NSA tool wreaks havoc
- Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks rescued from Maui forest VIEW
- Anna the anaconda got pregnant all by herself — by 'virgin birth'
Information from: The Cody Enterprise, http://www.codyenterprise.com