POWELL, Wyo. (AP) — A 22-year-old man has died after the forklift he was driving flipped and ejected him in northern Wyoming.
Police say Kade Englert, of Lovell, died in the accident that occurred about 5 p.m. Monday in Powell.
The Cody Enterprise reports that police say Englert was driving the forklift on a street when he veered right and over corrected, causing the forklift to flip.
Englert died later at Powell Valley Hospital.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- If you think the political divide is worse than ever, you may be right
- Taco Bell loses $42 million Chihuahua ruling
- Asia Argento, who accused Harvey Weinstein, made deal with her own accuser
- Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty of 8 charges VIEW
- British Columbia declares state of emergency over wildfires
Information from: The Cody Enterprise, http://www.codyenterprise.com