CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming man has been charged with kidnapping after police found a 95-year-old woman bound with duct tape in the trunk of a vehicle.
Casper police say they arrested 20-year-old Kyle M. Martin on Tuesday and took a second man into custody Wednesday.
The Casper Star-Tribune reports that McClure was charged with six felonies, including aggravated kidnapping, conspiracy to commit aggravated kidnapping and aggravated robbery.
Circuit Court Judge Steven Brown set bail at $500,000 cash or surety. Court officials couldn’t immediately say if Martin had an attorney.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- Much of nation isn't active enough — but WA residents are exception, CDC says
- US charges Belarus with air piracy in reporter's arrest
According to police, officers arrested Martin after he fled in a vehicle. The woman was found about six hours later when one of Martin’s relatives told police to search the trunk.
KTWO-AM reports she was being treated for cuts at a local hospital.
Information from: Casper (Wyo.) Star-Tribune, http://www.trib.com