RIVERTON, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming couple has filed notice that they have reached a settlement in their lawsuit against Encana Oil & Gas over potentially tainted groundwater.
Pavillion-area couple Jeff and Rhonda Locker filed the notice Monday in a federal lawsuit that began in 2014.
The Ranger reports that the Lockers had accused Encana of contaminating their water and then conspiring to cover up the pollution.
Encana had denied the accusations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 42 VIEW
- New exercise guidelines: Move more, sit less, start younger WATCH
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Heart meeting features fish oil, vitamin D, cholesterol news
- Stan Lee, creator of a galaxy of Marvel superheroes, dies VIEW
No terms of the settlement have been revealed, and the parties are required for file a dismissal pleading by Feb. 21.
Information from: The (Riverton, Wyo.) Ranger, http://www.dailyranger.com