RIVERTON, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming couple has filed notice that they have reached a settlement in their lawsuit against Encana Oil & Gas over potentially tainted groundwater.
Pavillion-area couple Jeff and Rhonda Locker filed the notice Monday in a federal lawsuit that began in 2014.
The Ranger reports that the Lockers had accused Encana of contaminating their water and then conspiring to cover up the pollution.
Encana had denied the accusations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
No terms of the settlement have been revealed, and the parties are required for file a dismissal pleading by Feb. 21.
Information from: The (Riverton, Wyo.) Ranger, http://www.dailyranger.com