RIVERTON, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming couple has filed notice that they have reached a settlement in their lawsuit against Encana Oil & Gas over potentially tainted groundwater.
Pavillion-area couple Jeff and Rhonda Locker filed the notice Monday in a federal lawsuit that began in 2014.
The Ranger reports that the Lockers had accused Encana of contaminating their water and then conspiring to cover up the pollution.
Encana had denied the accusations.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
No terms of the settlement have been revealed, and the parties are required for file a dismissal pleading by Feb. 21.
Information from: The (Riverton, Wyo.) Ranger, http://www.dailyranger.com