CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — Someone is holding a Wyoming Lottery ticket worth more than $1.1 million.
WyoLotto says the ticket in the Cowboy Draw game was sold at a Big D Oil convenience store in Cheyenne.
Monday’s drawing came up with the winning numbers 12, 15, 19, 26 and 32.
WyoLotto started selling tickets in 2014 after the Legislature authorized its creation. Besides the state Cowboy Draw game, the lottery offers the Powerball, Mega Millions and Lucky for Life nationwide draw games.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Author Salman Rushdie stabbed on lecture stage in New York
- A child abductee's journey back
- FBI seized top secret documents in Trump estate search
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events