GREELEY, Colo. (AP) — Authorities say three workers were performing routine maintenance when they were injured in a fire at an oil site in northern Colorado.
The Greeley Tribune reports one DCP Midstream employee and two contractors were burned in the fire east of Galeton on Thursday afternoon. Their names and conditions have not been released.
Briggsdale Fire Chief James Dilka says the workers were near a DCP pipeline when the fire broke out. Two company trucks also were burned.
Investigators have not said what caused the fire, which is being classified as an industrial accident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- Sailor in iconic V-J Day Times Square kiss photo dies at 95
The well site is owned by PDC Energy Corp.
Information from: The Tribune of Greeley, Co, http://greeleytribune.com