BEMIDJI, Minn. (AP) — Authorities in northern Minnesota say a worker was hurt at the site of a new elementary school.
The Beltrami County Sheriff’s Office says the workplace injury happened Wednesday morning at the site of the new Gene Dillon Elementary School near Bemidji.
The injured worker was flown from the scene by medical aircraft. Authorities don’t know the worker’s condition.
Details of what happened were not released. OSHA is investigating.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- 6 drastic plans Trump is already promising for a second term
- The coming California megastorm
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events