FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) — Authorities say a woman was crushed to death after getting stuck in a machine at a Fort Wayne plastics factory.
The Allen County sheriff’s department says the incident occurred Sunday afternoon at Fort Wayne Plastics.
The Allen County Coroner’s Office identified the woman Monday as 23-year-old Shacarra Lashae Houge of Fort Wayne. It says she died of multiple crush force Injuries.
WANE-TV reports the coroner’s office ruled the death accidental.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- STORY REMOVED: US--Texas School-Shooting
- Seattle accountant retires on cruise ships to save money
- Kellyanne Conway trashes ‘shrewd and calculating’ Jared Kushner in new tell-all memoir
- Carbon monoxide poisoning killed 3 U.S. tourists at Sandals Bahamas resort, reports say
- Pelosi pushes back on archbishop who denies her Communion
Information from: WANE-TV, http://www.wane.com/