PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Authorities say an elderly woman was robbed at gunpoint outside her south Philadelphia home.
Police say the 87-year-old victim was in back of the home shortly after 9 a.m. Sunday when she was approached by a woman and a man with a gun.
Police said jewelry was taken off the victim and the offenders then fled.
No arrests were immediately reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- He attends an elite university but lives in a trailer with no heat or sewer hookups VIEW
- Top-seeded Virginia left to make sense of historic NCAA loss VIEW
- McCabe kept memos on Trump dealings; Mueller now has them
- Bones discovered on Pacific island belong to Amelia Earhart, new forensic analysis shows VIEW
- FBI at site where Civil War gold rumored to be buried