GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — Police say a woman’s body has been found in a Grand Rapids alley in an incident they call suspicious.
Grand Rapids police Lt. Pat Merrill says officers found the body around 8 a.m. Sunday.
He says investigators are waiting for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death. It’s not clear whether or not there were any obvious signs of trauma to the body.
Merrill said the name of the woman would not be released until family has been notified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- Salmonella contamination in turkey is widespread and unidentified