GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — Police say a woman’s body has been found in a Grand Rapids alley in an incident they call suspicious.
Grand Rapids police Lt. Pat Merrill says officers found the body around 8 a.m. Sunday.
He says investigators are waiting for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death. It’s not clear whether or not there were any obvious signs of trauma to the body.
Merrill said the name of the woman would not be released until family has been notified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.