GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — Police say a woman’s body has been found in a Grand Rapids alley in an incident they call suspicious.
Grand Rapids police Lt. Pat Merrill says officers found the body around 8 a.m. Sunday.
He says investigators are waiting for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death. It’s not clear whether or not there were any obvious signs of trauma to the body.
Merrill said the name of the woman would not be released until family has been notified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Tale of sex, deception emerges about suspected Russian agent
- In India, summer heat could soon be unbearable — literally
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen