GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — Police say a woman’s body has been found in a Grand Rapids alley in an incident they call suspicious.
Grand Rapids police Lt. Pat Merrill says officers found the body around 8 a.m. Sunday.
He says investigators are waiting for the medical examiner to determine the cause of death. It’s not clear whether or not there were any obvious signs of trauma to the body.
Merrill said the name of the woman would not be released until family has been notified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect