RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman has been shot and injured while she had a baby in her arms in an attack.
Authorities say the baby was about six months old and wasn’t wounded when they came under fire in Riviera Beach on Saturday.
WPEC-TV reports the drive-by shooting happened outside the woman’s home near an intersection moments after a parade commemorated Martin Luther King Jr. Day nearby.
The woman was taken to a nearby hospital, and police officers took the baby.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Mormons to stay outdoors after split with Boy Scouts
Information from: WPEC-TV, http://www.wpecnews12.com/