DELRAY BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a woman is dead after being hit by a Florida commuter train.
The Palm Beach Post reports that Tri-Rail trains were stopped in both directions for several hours Wednesday afternoon around Delray Beach. Buses were used in place of the trains.
Witnesses told responding officers they saw the unidentified woman step in front of the train as it approached the intersection.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Idaho wildlife official resigns after killing baboon family
- Interrogation gone wrong, rogue killers: What happened to Saudi journalist?
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com