FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman says she suffered a broken nose when she was attacked by two sisters with a baseball bat during a road rage incident.
Mikaela Barboza tells the Miami Herald she cut off another driver on Thursday near Fort Lauderdale. The other driver and her sister, who was in another car, began yelling at her. Barboza says she pulled into a nearby parking lot because she was worried for her safety. She called 911 when the women followed her and blocked in her car.
She says she started recording on her cellphone as the women approached. They got into a tussle and one of the women hit Barboza with a metal bat.
The women left before deputies arrived.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Omicron’s spread could end ‘emergency phase’ of pandemic, world health official says
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them
In hindsight, Barboza says she should have stayed in the car.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com