NEW YORK (AP) — Police are investigating the fatal stabbing of a woman at a deli in Brooklyn.
It happened just before 4 p.m. Monday in Bushwick.
Police say 20-year-old Ebony Young, of Brooklyn, was stabbed in the chest.
The woman was taken to a hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
- People are having COVID parties to spread the virus. That's 'Russian roulette,' doctors warn
Police did not say what led to the stabbing.
There have been no arrests.