CRAWLEY, W.Va. (AP) — Officials say a woman has died in a fire in West Virginia.
According to media, the blaze was reported Thursday afternoon at a home in Greenbrier County.
The West Virginia Fire Marshal’s Office said in a statement that the victim was a 77-year-old female. Her name wasn’t released.
The cause of the fire hasn’t been determined. The agency says no smoke alarms were found in the residence.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No.'
- Pence tells GOP to stop lashing out at FBI over Trump search
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- The coming California megastorm
No further information was immediately available.