BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say an 81-year-old woman suffered minor injuries when she crashed into a McDonald’s restaurant.
The Palm Beach Post reports that the crash occurred Monday afternoon in Boynton Beach.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says the woman lost control of her car and backed through a large, glass window. She then drove forward around the building and ran into a tree next to a retention pond.
No serious injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- Fuller picture emerges of viral video encounter between Native American and Catholic students
- Trump says he'll give State of Union after shutdown ends VIEW
- Trump says he directed Sarah Sanders 'not to bother' with White House news briefings
- Trump wants to deliver State of Union next week as planned VIEW
Deputies say the woman will be charged with careless driving.
The restaurant remained open.
Information from: The Palm Beach (Fla.) Post, http://www.pbpost.com