SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Scottsdale police say they’re still trying to locate a woman who was convicted in absentia in a 1994 manslaughter case.
Police on Wednesday released an age-enhanced photo of Gloria Schulze, who’s now 55 years old.
Schulze was accused of driving impaired in the area of Scottsdale Road and Shea Boulevard in July 1994 when she struck another vehicle head-on.
Police say 21-year-old Angela Maher died in the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
Schulze fled before the trial and was found guilty in absentia.
Police now are requesting help from the public in locating Schulze, who’s been a fugitive for 24 years.