SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Scottsdale police say they’re still trying to locate a woman who was convicted in absentia in a 1994 manslaughter case.
Police on Wednesday released an age-enhanced photo of Gloria Schulze, who’s now 55 years old.
Schulze was accused of driving impaired in the area of Scottsdale Road and Shea Boulevard in July 1994 when she struck another vehicle head-on.
Police say 21-year-old Angela Maher died in the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
Schulze fled before the trial and was found guilty in absentia.
Police now are requesting help from the public in locating Schulze, who’s been a fugitive for 24 years.