SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Scottsdale police say they’re still trying to locate a woman who was convicted in absentia in a 1994 manslaughter case.
Police on Wednesday released an age-enhanced photo of Gloria Schulze, who’s now 55 years old.
Schulze was accused of driving impaired in the area of Scottsdale Road and Shea Boulevard in July 1994 when she struck another vehicle head-on.
Police say 21-year-old Angela Maher died in the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
Schulze fled before the trial and was found guilty in absentia.
Police now are requesting help from the public in locating Schulze, who’s been a fugitive for 24 years.