SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Scottsdale police say they’re still trying to locate a woman who was convicted in absentia in a 1994 manslaughter case.
Police on Wednesday released an age-enhanced photo of Gloria Schulze, who’s now 55 years old.
Schulze was accused of driving impaired in the area of Scottsdale Road and Shea Boulevard in July 1994 when she struck another vehicle head-on.
Police say 21-year-old Angela Maher died in the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
Schulze fled before the trial and was found guilty in absentia.
Police now are requesting help from the public in locating Schulze, who’s been a fugitive for 24 years.