LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Southern California woman has been charged with beating her boyfriend to death with canned food.
Prosecutors on Thursday filed a murder charge against 59-year-old Linda Jackson of Lake Los Angeles.
She was jailed. It’s unclear whether she had obtained an attorney.
KNBC-TV (http://bit.ly/1IS1JNB ) says Jackson is charged with striking her 59-year-old boyfriend, David Ruiz, in the head with a can of peas, a can of carrots and a can of chicken broth on Tuesday at her home.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Don’t take a rapid COVID test too soon: How and when to swab
- What is monkeypox, the rare virus now confirmed in the U.S. and Europe?
- Secret Service workers for Biden Asia trip sent home
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Live updates | Zelenskyy: Russia should pay for destruction
If convicted, she could face life in state prison.