BRAINTREE, Mass. (AP) — Authorities have made an arrest in the death last summer of a 19-year-old woman at a Braintree hotel.
The Norfolk district attorney’s office announced Sunday that 19-year-old Juana Rivera, of Lynn, is scheduled to be arraigned on a murder charge Monday on Norfolk Superior Court in the June 22 death of Reina Rodriguez. Rivera was arrested Friday.
Police say Rodriguez, of Lawrence, was found dead inside a room at the Hyatt Place Hotel in Braintree.
Investigators haven’t released details of Rodriguez’s death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Clu Gulager, rugged character actor of film and TV, dies at 93
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Russian men, dying in war, leave many families sad, angry and silent
- Texas church criticized for its take on ‘Hamilton’
It could not immediately be determined if Rivera had an attorney.