HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A woman and her boyfriend have been sentenced to decades in prison in the killing of her husband.
The Kentucky New Era reports Jessie L. Goslyn and Jarred Tabor Long were sentenced Wednesday for the 2012 killing of Fort Campbell soldier Vincent Goslyn Jr. Goslyn was sentenced to 22 ½ years in prison and Long was sentenced to 30 years.
The newspaper reports that Goslyn is accused of luring her husband to a remote area by having Long pose as a stranded motorist. Vincent Goslyn’s body was discovered with multiple gunshot wounds on Feb. 3, 2012. Long has pleaded guilty to first-degree murder as part of a deal. Goslyn has pleaded guilty to complicity to murder.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Rare eagle seen in Maine, wowing birders, might stay a bit
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
Information from: Kentucky New Era, http://www.kentuckynewera.com