HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A woman and her boyfriend have been sentenced to decades in prison in the killing of her husband.
The Kentucky New Era reports Jessie L. Goslyn and Jarred Tabor Long were sentenced Wednesday for the 2012 killing of Fort Campbell soldier Vincent Goslyn Jr. Goslyn was sentenced to 22 ½ years in prison and Long was sentenced to 30 years.
The newspaper reports that Goslyn is accused of luring her husband to a remote area by having Long pose as a stranded motorist. Vincent Goslyn’s body was discovered with multiple gunshot wounds on Feb. 3, 2012. Long has pleaded guilty to first-degree murder as part of a deal. Goslyn has pleaded guilty to complicity to murder.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Her mother disappeared. Then her babysitter. A lawman fears she might be next VIEW
- Behind Jimmy Carter’s defeat, a clandestine trip and a four-decade secret
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?
- This dress survived for more than 3 centuries at the bottom of the sea
Information from: Kentucky New Era, http://www.kentuckynewera.com