LAKEVIEW, Ore. (AP) — A Lakeview woman has been arrested on charges of having a sexual relationship with a 12-year-old boy more than a decade ago.
The Herald and News reported Tuesday that authorities say 39-year-old Ronda Lynn Easton had the relationship with the boy when she was between 26 and 27 in Klamath County during an 18-month period beginning in January 2004.
Court documents do not describe the nature of the relationship.
Easton has pleaded not guilty to second-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- Trump executive nears plea deal with Manhattan prosecutors
If found guilty, Easton faces at least 75 months in prison. She was ordered held on $50,000 bail.
Information from: Herald and News, http://www.heraldandnews.com