BRENTWOOD, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman has been accused of posting threatening statements on Facebook against two judges.
A Rockingham County grand jury has indicted 50-year-old Janet Delfuoco, of Northwood, New Hampshire, on four charges of threatening a county circuit court judge and a superior court judge by posting statements threatening to harm them. She also is charged with a misdemeanor count of criminal threatening.
Delfuoco, a nurse who has been in court dealing with custody and property matters involving her ex-husband, said Friday she had posted a rant on Facebook and took it down. She says she is planning to be represented by a public defender.
Delfuoco is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 2.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Owner of 3D-printed gun company accused of sex with minor WATCH
- Who is Christine Blasey Ford, the accuser of court nominee Kavanaugh?
- Trump says 'hard to imagine' Kavanaugh guilty of allegation WATCH
- A surgeon, who was a 'Bachelor of the Year' and reality TV-show date, is accused of drugging, raping women
- Nearly half of cellphone calls will be scams by 2019, report says