BRENTWOOD, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman has been accused of posting threatening statements on Facebook against two judges.
A Rockingham County grand jury has indicted 50-year-old Janet Delfuoco, of Northwood, New Hampshire, on four charges of threatening a county circuit court judge and a superior court judge by posting statements threatening to harm them. She also is charged with a misdemeanor count of criminal threatening.
Delfuoco, a nurse who has been in court dealing with custody and property matters involving her ex-husband, said Friday she had posted a rant on Facebook and took it down. She says she is planning to be represented by a public defender.
Delfuoco is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 2.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Meet the brains behind the 'Trump Baby' balloon
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers