BRENTWOOD, N.H. (AP) — A New Hampshire woman has been accused of posting threatening statements on Facebook against two judges.
A Rockingham County grand jury has indicted 50-year-old Janet Delfuoco, of Northwood, New Hampshire, on four charges of threatening a county circuit court judge and a superior court judge by posting statements threatening to harm them. She also is charged with a misdemeanor count of criminal threatening.
Delfuoco, a nurse who has been in court dealing with custody and property matters involving her ex-husband, said Friday she had posted a rant on Facebook and took it down. She says she is planning to be represented by a public defender.
Delfuoco is scheduled to be arraigned Feb. 2.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Guard troops search for more wildfire victims; 56 dead WATCH
- Shot in the neck at 17, this is the trauma surgeon now leading doctors against gun violence and NRA
- Migrant caravan groups arrive by hundreds at US border VIEW