WILLISTON, N.D. (AP) — A Williston physical education teacher accused of child sex crimes is facing more charges.
Twenty-eight-year-old Everest Moore was arrested in March on three counts of gross sexual imposition stemming from incidents allegedly involving sexual misconduct with girls under the age of 15. Two more charges were added in April, and three additional counts have now been added for a total of eight.
KXMC-TV reports that Moore has pleaded not guilty to the initial five charges against him. He will have a bond hearing on Tuesday for the new charges.
Moore was placed on administrative leave by St. Joseph’s Catholic School in February, following allegations of employee misconduct.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A Chicago man died after the family took him off life support. Then he walked through the door.
- U.S. buries digital land mines to menace Russia’s power grid
- Severed head of prehistoric wolf found in Siberia, perfectly preserved
- As he plans July Fourth gala, Trump still owes $7 million in inauguration costs to D.C.
- Court's conservatives overturn precedent; liberals ask 'which cases the court will overrule next'
Information from: KXMC-TV, http://www.kxnet.com