WILLISTON, N.D. (AP) — Williston police say officers rescued a man trapped in a burning home.
KFYR-TV reports the blaze was reported at about 8:30 p.m. on Saturday. Police say officers rescued the man who was in the back of the burning home.
Police say two people and two officers were taken to a local hospital for evaluation. Police say one of the residents was transferred to a burn unit.
Police say a cat also was rescued and taken to a shelter.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump lashes out at FBI director, raising alarm among law enforcement officials
- Democrats' impeachment charges say Trump betrayed the nation WATCH
- 6 killed in New Jersey gunbattle, including police officer VIEW
- Stories of those injured, missing in New Zealand volcano eruption
- Increased activity on New Zealand volcano stymies recovery VIEW
The cause of the blaze is under investigation. Authorities say the home is likely a total loss.
Information from: KFYR-TV, http://www.kfyrtv.com/