BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — A North Dakota man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison on a child pornography charge.
Forty-four-year-old Jess Mallo, of Williston, was convicted of possession of materials depicting the sexual exploitation of children. Authorities say Mallo uploaded child pornography images to his email account.
Court documents show that Mallo has a prior conviction in 2005 involving the sexual molestation of two minors in Minnesota.
U.S. District Judge Daniel Hovland says Mallo must serve 10 years of supervised release after his prison term.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump's fake accent angers Asian Americans as they veer left
- Trump postpones Denmark trip after prime minister declines to sell him Greenland
- Trump buying Greenland seemed like a joke. Then it got ugly.
- Montana hailstorm kills or maims 11,000 birds
- California to build largest wildlife crossing in world VIEW