BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — A North Dakota man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison on a child pornography charge.
Forty-four-year-old Jess Mallo, of Williston, was convicted of possession of materials depicting the sexual exploitation of children. Authorities say Mallo uploaded child pornography images to his email account.
Court documents show that Mallo has a prior conviction in 2005 involving the sexual molestation of two minors in Minnesota.
U.S. District Judge Daniel Hovland says Mallo must serve 10 years of supervised release after his prison term.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump lashes out at FBI director, raising alarm among law enforcement officials
- Democrats' impeachment charges say Trump betrayed the nation WATCH
- 6 killed in New Jersey gunbattle, including police officer VIEW
- Stories of those injured, missing in New Zealand volcano eruption
- Increased activity on New Zealand volcano stymies recovery VIEW