BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — A North Dakota man has been sentenced to 20 years in prison on a child pornography charge.
Forty-four-year-old Jess Mallo, of Williston, was convicted of possession of materials depicting the sexual exploitation of children. Authorities say Mallo uploaded child pornography images to his email account.
Court documents show that Mallo has a prior conviction in 2005 involving the sexual molestation of two minors in Minnesota.
U.S. District Judge Daniel Hovland says Mallo must serve 10 years of supervised release after his prison term.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A North Carolina teen didn't come home. An iPhone app led her mother to a ravine.
- Severed head of prehistoric wolf found in Siberia, perfectly preserved
- High court avoids new case over same-sex wedding cake
- Egypt's ousted president Morsi dies in court during trial VIEW
- High court lets Virginia voting go ahead under redrawn map