WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — A Wichita police officer has been arrested on suspicion of official misconduct and stalking.
The Wichita Eagle reports the officer was arrested Friday by the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s office. The officer is a 21-year veteran of the department who has been placed on administrative leave.
The police department asked the sheriff’s office to investigate after questions arose about the officer’s actions. Details of the allegations were not immediately released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump, in call, urged Ukraine to investigate Biden's son VIEW
- Women leave Montana town over border agency lawsuit backlash
- Warren says her tax plan asks just 'two cents' of the super-rich. How much of a hit would they take?
- Trapped at a waterfall, they sent an SOS message in a water bottle and were rescued
- Tri-Cities teen charged with selling his friend to an adult for sex
Information from: The Wichita (Kan.) Eagle, http://www.kansas.com