WILLIAMSON, W.Va. (AP) — Police say a West Virginia woman has been charged with murder in a drug overdose death.
Media outlets report State Police arrested 32-year-old Kristy Danielle Finley of Dingess on Monday.
According to a criminal complaint in Mingo County Magistrate Court, Finley is accused of delivering oxymorphone to Tammy Browning Moore on Aug. 15. The complaint say the 45-year-old Moore had several drugs and a lethal concentration of oxymorphone in her system when she died.
Finley is being held without bond in the Southwestern Regional Jail. It wasn’t immediately known whether she has an attorney.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FBI searched Trump's home in part to look for nuclear documents, sources say
- Historians privately warn Biden that America's democracy is teetering
- A dog was missing. Cavers found her two months later 500 feet underground
- Man who tried to breach FBI office killed after standoff
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events