WAYNE, Neb. (AP) — A 21-year-old Wayne man has died after his motorcycle collided with another vehicle in the northeastern Nebraska town.
Wayne police say Mark Young III was driving the motorcycle Thursday night when he collided with a sport utility vehicle driven by a 19-year-old Wayne man.
Police say both the bike and SUV were engulfed in flames when officers arrived. Police say Young had been thrown from the bike by the impact, and the driver of the SUV had been able to escape the vehicle.
Young was taken to a nearby medical center, where he died.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce after 27 years
- ‘Giant backfire’: Trump’s demand for special master is looking like a mistake | Analysis
- Floods trap many in Florida as Ian heads to South Carolina
- Trump records probe: Tensions flare over special master
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events