LONDON — Prince George and Princess Charlotte will have prominent roles in Saturday’s royal wedding.
Kensington Palace said Wednesday that four-year-old George will be a page boy and three-year-old Charlotte will be a bridesmaid at the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
They are the two oldest children of Prince William, Harry’s brother, and his wife Kate. The couple’s third child, Prince Louis, was born last month and will not be attending.
The palace says there will be six bridesmaids ranging from two to seven years old and four page boys, ranging from four to seven.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Taco Bell loses $42 million Chihuahua ruling
- If you think the political divide is worse than ever, you may be right
- No private jets, no big house: Jimmy Carter an outlier among ex-presidents VIEW
- British Columbia declares state of emergency over wildfires
- Asia Argento, who accused Harvey Weinstein, made deal with her own accuser
William will be Harry’s best man. Markle has chosen not to have a maid of honor for the ceremony in St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.
For complete AP royal wedding coverage, visit https://apnews.com/tag/Royalweddings