WASILLA, Alaska (AP) — Hypothermia is suspected as the cause of death for a 46-year-old Wasilla woman found along a trail.
Alaska State Troopers say the body of Colleen Coulson was found Sunday morning.
A witness at about 11 a.m. reported a person lying in snow on an all-terrain vehicle trail near Pittman Road west of Wasilla.
Troopers say there were no signs of foul play but that alcohol may have been a factor in Coulson’s death.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A 12-year-old wrote his governor to oppose a gun law. A stray bullet killed him on Christmas
The state medical examiner scheduled an autopsy.