WEST BROOKFIELD, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts mother and her three children found slain in their home are being laid to rest.
A wake for 38-year-old Sara Bermudez, 8-year-old Madison Bermudez, 6-year-old James Bermudez and 2-year-old Michael Bermudez is scheduled for Monday.
A funeral Mass is scheduled for All Saints Roman Catholic Church in Ware on Tuesday.
They were found March 1 in their West Brookfield home by police making a well-being check.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Baltimore and other cities, a stolen NSA tool wreaks havoc
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- ‘It was like a zoo:’ Death on an unruly, overcrowded Everest
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks rescued from Maui forest VIEW
The deaths were ruled homicides but authorities have not announced any arrests.
Sara Bermudez was remembered in her obituary for her “love for God and family.”
The obit says: “Madison enjoyed being the true princess, with a smile always on her face. James was always running around playing and laughing at his own inside jokes. Michael was the joy and reflection of his siblings.”