WEST BROOKFIELD, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts mother and her three children found slain in their home are being laid to rest.
A wake for 38-year-old Sara Bermudez, 8-year-old Madison Bermudez, 6-year-old James Bermudez and 2-year-old Michael Bermudez is scheduled for Monday.
A funeral Mass is scheduled for All Saints Roman Catholic Church in Ware on Tuesday.
They were found March 1 in their West Brookfield home by police making a well-being check.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
The deaths were ruled homicides but authorities have not announced any arrests.
Sara Bermudez was remembered in her obituary for her “love for God and family.”
The obit says: “Madison enjoyed being the true princess, with a smile always on her face. James was always running around playing and laughing at his own inside jokes. Michael was the joy and reflection of his siblings.”