WEST BROOKFIELD, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts mother and her three children found slain in their home are being laid to rest.
A wake for 38-year-old Sara Bermudez, 8-year-old Madison Bermudez, 6-year-old James Bermudez and 2-year-old Michael Bermudez is scheduled for Monday.
A funeral Mass is scheduled for All Saints Roman Catholic Church in Ware on Tuesday.
They were found March 1 in their West Brookfield home by police making a well-being check.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Todd Bol, founder of Little Free Library book sharing, dies
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
- As NASA's prized telescopes falter, astronomers fear losing their eyes in space
The deaths were ruled homicides but authorities have not announced any arrests.
Sara Bermudez was remembered in her obituary for her “love for God and family.”
The obit says: “Madison enjoyed being the true princess, with a smile always on her face. James was always running around playing and laughing at his own inside jokes. Michael was the joy and reflection of his siblings.”