CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — The deadline to register to vote in next month’s primary election in West Virginia has arrived.
Tuesday is the last day for state residents to register if they want to vote on May 8.
Residents can register in person at their county clerk’s offices, the secretary of state’s office, the Division of Motor Vehicles, public assistance offices, agencies serving disabled people, marriage license offices and military recruiting agencies.
Mailed applications can be sent to the county clerk or the secretary of state’s office.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dog that waited weeks in ruins of California wildfire is reunited with owner WATCH
- Justices won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood
- Yukon trapper shoots attacking grizzly — then finds his family already mauled to death
- Need a transplant? First you'll need to prove you can afford it
- Trump blames lawyer Michael Cohen for hush money 'liability'
Early voting begins April 25 and runs until May 5. Early voting hours and locations are determined by county clerk’s offices.