CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — The deadline to register to vote in next month’s primary election in West Virginia has arrived.
Tuesday is the last day for state residents to register if they want to vote on May 8.
Residents can register in person at their county clerk’s offices, the secretary of state’s office, the Division of Motor Vehicles, public assistance offices, agencies serving disabled people, marriage license offices and military recruiting agencies.
Mailed applications can be sent to the county clerk or the secretary of state’s office.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Early voting begins April 25 and runs until May 5. Early voting hours and locations are determined by county clerk’s offices.