CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — The deadline to register to vote in next month’s primary election in West Virginia has arrived.
Tuesday is the last day for state residents to register if they want to vote on May 8.
Residents can register in person at their county clerk’s offices, the secretary of state’s office, the Division of Motor Vehicles, public assistance offices, agencies serving disabled people, marriage license offices and military recruiting agencies.
Mailed applications can be sent to the county clerk or the secretary of state’s office.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Todd Bol, founder of Little Free Library book sharing, dies
- Saudi government acknowledges Khashoggi was killed while visiting Saudi consulate
- As NASA's prized telescopes falter, astronomers fear losing their eyes in space
Early voting begins April 25 and runs until May 5. Early voting hours and locations are determined by county clerk’s offices.