VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — A teenage boy in Virginia is accused of trying to hit a police cruiser with his car.
Virginia Beach Master Police Officer Patrick Kane tells The Virginian-Pilot that officers were responding to a report of domestic violence and arrived to find the boy fleeing the scene. He says the boy tried to hit a police cruiser while leaving the neighborhood. The officer says police were able to move out of the way and the boy drove away in a “reckless manner.”
Police pursued the teen, who soon crashed at an intersection. Kane says multiple charges are pending and no injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Saudi government acknowledges Khashoggi was killed while visiting Saudi consulate
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- To defend Trump, conservatives smear journalist presumed dead
- Justice Department charges Russian woman with interference in midterm elections
Information from: The Virginian-Pilot, http://pilotonline.com