VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — A teenage boy in Virginia is accused of trying to hit a police cruiser with his car.
Virginia Beach Master Police Officer Patrick Kane tells The Virginian-Pilot that officers were responding to a report of domestic violence and arrived to find the boy fleeing the scene. He says the boy tried to hit a police cruiser while leaving the neighborhood. The officer says police were able to move out of the way and the boy drove away in a “reckless manner.”
Police pursued the teen, who soon crashed at an intersection. Kane says multiple charges are pending and no injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At least 13 people arrested at Portland, Oregon, protest VIEW
- IRS launches a new way to estimate next year's tax refund
- 'CBS Evening News' anchor Norah O'Donnell caught on hot mic during Plácido Domingo segment saying 'Sounds like somebody else here'
- A $100,000 bribe got teen a UCLA soccer scholarship without even playing
- In economic warning signals, Trump sees signs of a conspiracy
Information from: The Virginian-Pilot, http://pilotonline.com