VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — A teenage boy in Virginia is accused of trying to hit a police cruiser with his car.
Virginia Beach Master Police Officer Patrick Kane tells The Virginian-Pilot that officers were responding to a report of domestic violence and arrived to find the boy fleeing the scene. He says the boy tried to hit a police cruiser while leaving the neighborhood. The officer says police were able to move out of the way and the boy drove away in a “reckless manner.”
Police pursued the teen, who soon crashed at an intersection. Kane says multiple charges are pending and no injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Complaint in Closs case could be road map for prosecution WATCH
- UK's May faces no-confidence vote after Brexit plan crushed WATCH
- 2nd man dies at California home of Democratic party donor
- Trump invokes one of the worst Native American massacres to mock Elizabeth Warren
- At Trump’s inauguration, $10,000 for makeup and lots of room service VIEW
Information from: The Virginian-Pilot, http://pilotonline.com