VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) — A teenage boy in Virginia is accused of trying to hit a police cruiser with his car.
Virginia Beach Master Police Officer Patrick Kane tells The Virginian-Pilot that officers were responding to a report of domestic violence and arrived to find the boy fleeing the scene. He says the boy tried to hit a police cruiser while leaving the neighborhood. The officer says police were able to move out of the way and the boy drove away in a “reckless manner.”
Police pursued the teen, who soon crashed at an intersection. Kane says multiple charges are pending and no injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Can 'Jeopardy!' whiz James Holzhauer be beat? The science of memory and recall, explained
- Trump plans to release thousands of migrants in two Democratic strongholds, Florida officials say
- Trump's sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah hard
- Ammo from crashed F-16 safely destroyed
Information from: The Virginian-Pilot, http://pilotonline.com