WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Court records in the case against a Kansas man charged with sexually two girls at a YMCA child care say video shows one of the children being struck twice in the face.
The Wichita Eagle reports that a police affidavit was released Wednesday in the case against 21-year-old Caleb Gaston. He’s charged with raping a 4-year-old girl and committing aggravated indecent liberties with a 3-year-old girl last month at the Downtown YMCA Kid Zone in Wichita.
The affidavit says video shows a staff member taking the 4-year-old to a bathroom after she was hit. The girl later told a social worker she had been assaulted while she was getting sick in the sink.
Gaston’s attorney, Steve Ariagno, said in an email that Gaston “denies any and all allegations of wrongdoing.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Florida athletes could be required to submit their menstrual history to schools
- Should you be worried about infection from eye drops?
- Sorry, not sorry: Some 1/6 rioters change tune after apology
- Soaring Russian death toll gives grim insight into Moscow's tactics in Ukraine
- Chinese balloon soars across US; Blinken scraps Beijing trip
Information from: The Wichita (Kan.) Eagle, http://www.kansas.com