ESSEX JUNCTION, Vt. (AP) — The annual Vermont Farm Show is returning to Essex Junction at the end of the month with exhibits, equipment, animals, and Vermont foods and products.
The three-day event takes place Jan. 30-Feb. 1 at the Champlain Valley Exposition.
Organizers say 155 exhibitors are taking part in the Farm Show this year, with about two dozen of them participating in a new event — a job fair. Those exhibitors will be offering job information and interviews for businesses in large equipment sales, value-added products, education, insurance and government.
Consumer night featuring a local market with more than 50 producers of local foods and products takes place on Jan. 31. Vermont legislators and Agency of Agriculture staff will compete in a cook-off at 5:15 p.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.