ESSEX JUNCTION, Vt. (AP) — The annual Vermont Farm Show is returning to Essex Junction at the end of the month with exhibits, equipment, animals, and Vermont foods and products.
The three-day event takes place Jan. 30-Feb. 1 at the Champlain Valley Exposition.
Organizers say 155 exhibitors are taking part in the Farm Show this year, with about two dozen of them participating in a new event — a job fair. Those exhibitors will be offering job information and interviews for businesses in large equipment sales, value-added products, education, insurance and government.
Consumer night featuring a local market with more than 50 producers of local foods and products takes place on Jan. 31. Vermont legislators and Agency of Agriculture staff will compete in a cook-off at 5:15 p.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Archaeologists discover 'massive' ancient building in Egypt VIEW
- Mormon women’s group aims call for probe of Kavanaugh allegations at LDS senators