ESSEX JUNCTION, Vt. (AP) — The annual Vermont Farm Show is returning to Essex Junction at the end of the month with exhibits, equipment, animals, and Vermont foods and products.
The three-day event takes place Jan. 30-Feb. 1 at the Champlain Valley Exposition.
Organizers say 155 exhibitors are taking part in the Farm Show this year, with about two dozen of them participating in a new event — a job fair. Those exhibitors will be offering job information and interviews for businesses in large equipment sales, value-added products, education, insurance and government.
Consumer night featuring a local market with more than 50 producers of local foods and products takes place on Jan. 31. Vermont legislators and Agency of Agriculture staff will compete in a cook-off at 5:15 p.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again