LAS VEGAS (AP) — Police are investigating an apparent homicide northwest of downtown Las Vegas
Detectives say they found the male victim lying in the street with multiple gunshot wounds in the 1000 block of Vernon Avenue shortly after 6 p.m. Tuesday.
Neighbors said they heard an argument in the backyard of one of the homes before the victim apparently was shot in the driveway and stumbled into the street. He was taken to UMC Trauma where he was pronounced dead.
Police said Wednesday they haven’t established a motive and don’t have any suspects.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Omicron’s spread could end ‘emergency phase’ of pandemic, world health official says
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them
They’re asking anyone with possible leads to call Metro police at 702-828-3521 or Crime Stoppers at 702-385-5555.