FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) — A Fairbanks driver died when his van rolled north of the city.
Alaska State Troopers say the crash Sunday night killed 37-year-old Brynnon Bennett.
Investigators say Bennett shortly before 10:30 p.m. was driving west on Farmers Loop and lost control of his van on a left-hand curve.
The van flipped twice and came to rest against a tree.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- 'Dirty deeds': Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gets 3 years in prison
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Warming in Arctic raises fears of 'rapid unraveling’ of the region
- Amazon executives grilled, jeered at New York City Council hearing
Bennett was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected.
Emergency responders performed CPR but Bennett was pronounced dead at the scene just before 11 p.m.
The state medical examiner will conduct an autopsy. Troopers say alcohol is suspected as a factor in the crash.