FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) — A Fairbanks driver died when his van rolled north of the city.
Alaska State Troopers say the crash Sunday night killed 37-year-old Brynnon Bennett.
Investigators say Bennett shortly before 10:30 p.m. was driving west on Farmers Loop and lost control of his van on a left-hand curve.
The van flipped twice and came to rest against a tree.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Sri Lanka military gets special powers after deadly bombings VIEW
- Elusive red sprites, like glowing jellyfish in the night sky, photographed in Oklahoma
- Claims of shoddy production draw scrutiny to a second Boeing jet
- SpaceX suffers serious setback with crew capsule accident
Bennett was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected.
Emergency responders performed CPR but Bennett was pronounced dead at the scene just before 11 p.m.
The state medical examiner will conduct an autopsy. Troopers say alcohol is suspected as a factor in the crash.