MAPLEWOOD, Minn. (AP) — Someone apparently inadvertently donated more than 100 grams of marijuana when they dropped off some used children’s clothes at a suburban Minneapolis shop.
The Maplewood Police Department posted a photo on Facebook of the surprise donation to the Once Upon a Child store with an invitation to the owner to come in and claim it.
Not surprisingly, no one has come forward yet.
The drug was divided up into dozens of little plastic bags. Police Chief Paul Schnell says because it was packaged for distribution or sale, its owner, if identified, could face a felony charge that would carry a sentence of more than a year in jail.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion
- Kavanaugh gave private assurances. Collins says he ‘misled’ her
- The man most responsible for ending Roe worries that it could hurt his party
- Thousands of Seattle protesters gather downtown after Supreme Court reverses Roe v. Wade
- Biden signs landmark gun measure, says 'lives will be saved'