MAPLEWOOD, Minn. (AP) — Someone apparently inadvertently donated more than 100 grams of marijuana when they dropped off some used children’s clothes at a suburban Minneapolis shop.
The Maplewood Police Department posted a photo on Facebook of the surprise donation to the Once Upon a Child store with an invitation to the owner to come in and claim it.
Not surprisingly, no one has come forward yet.
The drug was divided up into dozens of little plastic bags. Police Chief Paul Schnell says because it was packaged for distribution or sale, its owner, if identified, could face a felony charge that would carry a sentence of more than a year in jail.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Family's Alaska fishing trip becomes nightmare with 3 dead and search over for 2 more
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Woman drives onto tow truck ramp and flies 120 feet in crash, video shows
- Liz Cheney vows to stop Trump's 3rd White House bid
- New details of Jeffrey Epstein's death and the frantic aftermath revealed in records obtained by AP VIEW