HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — The U.S. Marshals Service says one of its employees was photographed having sex on the roof of a federal courthouse in Pennsylvania.
A resident of a nearby apartment building who was concerned that there was a security breach snapped the pictures this week and sent them to WHTM-TV in Harrisburg, which alerted authorities.
U.S. Marshal Martin J. Pane issued a statement Thursday confirming the employee’s involvement. He said the matter is under investigation.
The photos depict a couple engaged in sex acts on the roof of the Ronald Reagan Federal Courthouse in Harrisburg.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Seattle scientist digs up deleted coronavirus genetic data, adding fuel to COVID origin debate
- Many feared dead after Florida beachfront condo collapses
- Study finds correlation between high-fat Western diet and pain
- Washington state extremist pays a price after unmasking by left
- Parkland parents tricked ex-NRA president into a 'graduation speech' to empty chairs representing gun victims
Pane said the Marshals Service is confident that the security integrity of the courthouse is intact.