COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — UPS says it is looking to hire 600 workers in central Ohio as it expands operations at its two local package hubs.
The company said Wednesday it is looking for a variety of positions including full-time, part-time and seasonal tractor-trailer drivers. Wages start at $10.35 per hour for package-handlers and $18.75 an hour for drivers.
The positions will be at its facilities in Columbus and Obetz. The company will host a job fair Sunday, June 3 at its Columbus location to help fill the positions.
UPS Inc. will hire more than 1,000 seasonal workers in the fall to help with the holiday shipping rush.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Donald Trump indicted; expected to surrender next week WATCH
- Hawaii authorities say 33 swimmers were harassing dolphins WATCH
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Probiotic supplements may do the opposite of boosting your gut health
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Twitter feed suspended over anti-trans tweets
Data shows UPS currently has about 2,000 workers in central Ohio.