FARMINGVILLE, N.Y. (AP) — Police say as many as 70 members of rival motorcycle clubs brawled during a classic car show on New York’s Long Island, leaving two people hurt.
Police say members of the Pagans and Hells Angels began fighting around noon on Sunday in the parking lot of the Pennysaver Amphitheater in Farmingville. Officers managed to break up the brawl and disperse the groups.
Police say two people were taken to hospitals to be treated for injuries. No arrests have been made.
Newsday reports a large puddle of blood could be seen on the ground after the fight.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump documents
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- Carhartt said vaccination remains mandatory for employees. A conservative backlash ensued
- Dentist killed his wife on an African hunting trip, U.S. says
- A Nike executive seeks a family’s forgiveness for a 1965 murder