BRIDGEVILLE, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania professor known for her expertise on consumer trends has been charged with keying her neighbors’ cars.
Bridgeville police say Duquesne University professor Audrey Guskey told them that she gets upset when others park their vehicles in front of her residence.
Police have charged the marketing and communications expert with criminal mischief. They say she scratched four cars with a key and caused more than $10,000 total damage in June.
Guskey’s attorney, Phil DiLucente, says he hopes the parties involved can resolve the matter at the preliminary hearing “and collectively all grow stronger from this misunderstanding.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Kamala Harris could break a record. Democrats wish she didn't have to
- As some Democrats grow impatient with Biden, alternative voices emerge
- Trump White House counsel Cipollone to testify to 1/6 panel
- Parade shooting suspect bought 5 weapons despite threats
Duquesne spokeswoman Tammy Ewin says officials are “troubled and deeply disheartened” by the allegations, which “if true, would not reflect the university’s mission in any fashion.”